La Medida Mezcal – About Us
We are a 100% Oaxacan-Mexican Company with Social Responsibility and Sustainable Committed to the Environment.
Mezcales “La Medida” brings together more than 46 producers of maguey and mezcal promoting Fairtrade.
Mezcales of “La Medida”, are made by Indigenous-Peasant in “palenques” with 450 years of Tradition and Culture. We respect nature through sustainable farming and people through fair trade.
In Mezcales “La Medida”, we control our supply chain from planting, harvesting and packing processes respecting 100% handmade to obtain a certified product.
- We offer mezcales based on Cultivated Agave Angustifolia Haw (Espadín) and a variety os Wild Agave: Potatorum Zucc (Tobalá), Karwinskii (Bicuishe), Americana var. oaxacensis (Arroqueño), Marmorata roetz (Tepeztate), A. esp. (Madrecuishe).
- Mezcals of “La Medida”, are made by Indigenous-Peasant in “Palenques” with 450 years of tradition and culture.
- Mezcales “La Medida” are young mezcals, 100% Maguey from different places and organic certificated by Mayacert for Mexico and USDA.
We offer presentations of:
- 1 Botella de 4l (o 4l para exportación)
- 1 Botella de 750ml (o 70cl para exportación)
- 1 Botella de 250ml (o 20cl para exportación)